All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe structure of the book makes it easy to analyse and compare the rules cross-border. This is relevant due to the close historical and cultural relationship of the five countries and due to decades of practical cooperation in criminal matters between the countries. The trend to extend domestic jurisdiction is also seen outside the Nordic countries, which makes the book relevant both for readers within and outside the Nordic countries.
- Author(s)Birgit Feldtmann,Thomas Elholm
- Date of Publication11/08/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- Weight454 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.