All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis author team had students in mind when they wrote the book on Criminal Law. Criminal Law: Core Concepts uses examples and case excerpts that are interesting and informative, along with logically organized, plain-English discussion of the Model Penal Code. This is the basis for developing a solid understanding of criminal law concepts. One look inside this book and you'll tice that every page promises ubstructed learning. You'll see an uncluttered page design, uncluttered coverage, writing uncluttered by legalese, and case excerpts uncluttered by extraneous detail Everything in this book serves a purpose. <i>Criminal Law: Core Concepts</i> features: </p><ul><li> A commitment to clarity, reflected in the writing style, organization, pedagogy, and design </li><li> Shrewd case editing that hones in on salient themes and principles </li><li> Engaging and informative examples throughout the text </li><li> Plain English discussion of the Model Penal Code </li><li> Timely coverage of contemporary topics, such as street crime </li><li> Additional Resources on the book's Companion Website: http: //www.aspenlegalcollege.com/books/mays_core_concepts/ </li></ul></p>
- Author(s)Jeremy Ball,Laura Fidelie,Regents Professor G Larry Mays
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleAspen College
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables
- Weight803 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.