Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionSpecifically designed for undergraduate LLB and GDL courses, the fourth edition on criminal law focuses on those central topics common to the majority of criminal law courses. The principal aim of this work is to set out clearly how the principles of criminal law operate in practice in the courts. This approach is complemented by an examination of law reform proposals, which go beyond looking at what the law is, to how it may develop in the future.
- Author(s)Ben Fitzpatrick,Professor Alan Reed
- PublisherSweet & Maxwell Ltd
- Date of Publication21/08/2009
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSweet & Maxwell
- Contained items statementContains Paperback
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.