All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on the strengths of prior editions, CRIMINAL LAW, Seventh Edition, integrates updated cases and new real-world examples to provide a current, engaging, and succinct introduction to criminal law. This successful and time-tested book couples a classic organization and traditional presentation of case law with cutting-edge coverage of recent trends in law. The author's academic and legal experience provides readers with firsthand insights into the American legal system, while ample pedagogy and simple, n-legal language make the book's writing uniquely accessible. Utilizing extensive case material, the book covers the historical background of criminal law as well as the most significant recent developments. This volume is one of two updated splits of the combined CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE, Eighth Edition (c. 2014), by the same author.
- Author BiographyJohn M. Scheb, II attended the University of Florida, where he received a B.A., M.A., and Ph.D. in political science. He is now Professor and Head of Political Science at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, where he specializes in public law, courts, and the judicial process. Professor Scheb has authored numerous articles in professional journals and is coauthor of several other textbooks, including: AN INTRODUCTION TO THE AMERICAN LEGAL SYSTEM, 3rd Edition (Wolters Kluwer, 2013), LAW AND ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS (Thomson/Wadsworth, 2005), and AMERICAN CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, 6th Edition (Wadsworth/Cengage, 2014).
- Author(s)John M. Scheb
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication09/07/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Weight975 g
- Width203 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.