All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
About this product
- DescriptionEquipping you with a practical understanding of legal topics, Gardner and Anderson's CRIMINAL LAW, 12th Edition, delivers comprehensive coverage of the major components of substantive criminal law in a remarkably reader-friendly presentation. Its narrative, descriptive approach exposes readers to the language of the law without overwhelming them. A longtime market leader, the book offers complete coverage of the issues and principles that drive American criminal justice today.
- Author BiographyThomas J. Gardner is a proven author and widely respected practicing attorney with more than fifty years of experience, including several years as an assistant district attorney in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Mr. Gardner received his law degree from Marquette Law School. Terry M. Anderson is Professor of Law at Creighton University School of Law. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in 1968 and Juris Doctor degree in 1971 from the University of North Dakota, where he was a member of the Order of the Coif and Case Editor of the North Dakota Law Review. After earning a Master of Laws degree from Harvard Law School in 1972, he joined the Creighton law faculty. He has been a visiting Professor at the University of New Mexico School of Law, and the Denver University School of Law. He teaches Criminal Law, Contracts, and Secured Transactions in Personal Property.
- Author(s)Terry M. Anderson,Thomas Gardner
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1050 g
- Width196 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.