All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this revised and expanded edition, leading forensic scientist John Trestrail offers a pioneering survey of all that is kwn about the use of poison as a weapon in murder. Topics range from the use of poisons in history and literature to convicting the poisoner in court, and include a review of the different types of poisons, techniques for crime scene investigation, and the critical essentials of the forensic autopsy. The author updates what is currently kwn about poisoners in general and their victims. The Appendix has been updated to include the more commonly used poisons, as well as the use of antifreeze as a poison.
- Author(s)John H. Trestrail
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication30/04/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleForensic Science and Medicine
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2007
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.