Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis state-of the-art casebook is both easy and fun to use. It is designed to give you the basis for an enjoyable, comprehensive learning experience for your students, providing you with the sort of piquing materials that should prompt interested and insightful classroom discussion. The focus here is on teachability, rather than encyclopaedic coverage of the field. The classic Supreme Court opinions are included, as well as numerous problem-style hypotheticals that are based on the facts of cutting-edge lower court rulings. The casebook also uses text boxes inside the judicial opinions to pose questions for class discussion, provide practice pointers, and share useful links to information about the history and impact of the decisions. This mixed presentation of traditional doctrines and debates about current legal issues allows your students to hone their analytical skills, as they learn to construct the arguments of today's prosecutors and defense counsel in criminal procedure litigation. As with other books in the Interactive Casebook series, an accompanying electronic version allows students immediate access to the full text of cited cases, statutes, articles, and other materials in the Westlaw database.This book includes chapters 1-8 of the main volume.
- Author(s)Catherine Hancock,Janet Hoeffel,John M. Burkoff,Russell Weaver,Stephen Singer,Steve Friedland
- PublisherWest Academic
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleInteractive Casebook Series
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWest Academic Press
- Weight525 g
- Width186 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.