All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.94Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionIn a criminal procedure class, students are asked to determine whether a citizen's constitutional rights were violated, and this question is consistently posed under a myriad of factual circumstances. In order to answer the query, students would need to examine and discuss the United States Supreme Court's interpretations of the Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, and Fourteenth Amendments of the US Constitution, identifying many tests and standards from those examinations and spirited discussions. Criminal Procedure: Model Problems and Outstanding Answers documents a few of the United States Supreme Court's tests and standards from these amendments to provide a more accurate assessment of whether a right under the Constitution has retained its full vitality, or whether it has been modified or made less vital than originally intended. Oxford University Press equips students with an accessible guide to acing challenging criminal procedure law exams. In Criminal Procedure: Model Problems and Outstanding Answers, Carlton Bailey helps students demonstrate their kwledge of criminal procedure in the structured and sophisticated manner that professors expect on law school exams. This book provides clear introductions on the fundamental topics in criminal procedure, provides hypotheticals similar to those that students can expect to see on an exam (including multi-issue questions), and offers model answers to those hypotheticals. Professor Bailey then coaches students in how to evaluate their own work with a comprehensive self-analysis section. This book prepares students by challenging them to use the law they learn in class while also explaining the best way to express sophisticated answers on law school exams.
- Author BiographyCarlton Bailey is the Robert A. Leflar Distinguished Professor of Law, University of Arkansas School of Law. Professor Bailey has served as the director of Arkansas' Legal Clinic, and he has taught criminal procedure, trial advocacy, pre-trial skills, and basic evidence.
- Author(s)Carlton Bailey
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleModel Problems and Outstanding Answers
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight376 g
- Width216 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.