All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the last three decades Jock Young's work has had a profound impact on crimilogy. Yet, in this provocative new book, Young rejects much of what crimilogy has become. His erudite and entertaining examination of what's gone wrong with crimilogy is accompanied by a passionate case for a return to crimilogy's creative and critical potential.
- Author BiographyJock Young is Distinguished Professor of Sociology and Criminal Justice at The Graduate Center, CUNY, and Professor of Sociology at the University of Kent, UK.
- Author(s)Jock Young
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication08/07/2011
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight538 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.