All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a practical guide to crisis intervention. It emphasizes the role of violence, patient suicide, long-term sequelae of trauma, clinical assessment and risk management, professional boundaries and burn-out, and the neurophysiology of trauma, as well as the needs of underserved patient populations including mirity group members, older adults, gays and lesbians, and children. It features critical reviews of controversial topics, including EMDR, critical incident stress debriefing, recovered memories, dissociative identity disorder, and alternative medicine.
- Author(s)Jennifer L. Hillman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleIssues in the Practice of Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight498 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.