All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume contains an editorial and nine contributions to the proceedings of the 14<UP>th international conference of the Faculty of Ecomics and Business Administration at Sofia University. The first part reflects on the persistent monetary, fiscal and ecomic crisis in the EU and other OECD countries. The second part deals with specific answers to ecomic challenges by municipalities and enterprises, treating clusters, NPM and M&A. In a broad sense, the third part is dedicated to sustainable development, including a theoretical, a predominantly political and a practice oriented contribution. The articles are written by authors from five nations: Bulgaria, Germany, Italy, Switzerland and the USA. In the background of each position, there is a certain national tradition; the authors use theoretical as well as empirical approaches. The volume encompasses ten figures and eleven tables.
- Author BiographyGeorge Chobanov is Professor at Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski and former Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration. Jurgen Plohn is Professor of Economics and Politics at EBC University of Applied Sciences Hamburg and Professor of Political Science at Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSofia Conferences on Social and Economic Development in Europe
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight310 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byGeorge Chobanov,Juergen Ploehn
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.