All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on his wealth of experience as both a seminary professor and minister, John Leith identifies and confronts the contemporary crisis in theological education. He argues that the crisis in the seminaries is interwoven with the crisis in the church, and that the secularization of educational institutions has led seminaries to move away from their primary responsibility--preparing pastors for ministry.
- Author BiographyJohn H. Leith was Professor Emeritus of Theology at Union Theological Seminary and Presbyterian School of Christian Education until his death in 2002. He is the author of a number of books, including Basic Christian Doctrine, An Introduction to the Reformed Tradtion, From Generation to Generation, and Crisis in the Church.
- Author(s)John H. Leith
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/1997
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight11 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.