Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionResearch shows that over 50% of sales professionals fail to achieve their goals year in and year out. This problem exists in both good and bad ecomic times and is t getting better. Due to our critical reliance on sales, negative sales performance can severely impact the overall performance results of any private or public company.
- Author BiographyDave Govan has over twenty years experience in the information technology industry and is widely recognized as a subject matter expert on enterprise sales. Dave is founder and principal at G2 Strategic Advisory Services, a management consulting firm assisting technology industry boards of directors, CEOs, and CSOs on go-to-market strategies and optimizing sales execution. Dave is a former senior vice president of North America sales for VeriSign's (VRSN) Security Services division and senior vice president of worldwide sales for Juice Software (ProClarity/Microsoft). Dave also led sales organizations at Net Perceptions (NETP) and Oracle Corporation (ORCL) and sold for Oracle and Digital (DEC) achieving numerous honors and awards during his distinguished career. Dave is a resident of NJ and is married with four sons.
- Author(s)Dave Govan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.