All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.34
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionCrisis of the House Divided is the standard historiography of the Lincoln-Douglas debates. Harry V. Jaffa provides the definitive analysis of the political principles that guided Lincoln from his reentry into politics in 1854 through his Senate campaign against Douglas in 1858. To mark the fiftieth anniversary of the original publication, Jaffa has provided a new introduction.
- Author BiographyHarry V. Jaffa is the Henry Salvatori Research Professor of Political Philosophy Emeritus at Claremont McKenna College. He is the author or coauthor of many books, including Shakespeare's Politics, also published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)Harry V. Jaffa
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2009
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement50th anniversary ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.