All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features all the fun of crosswords and more, without the arcane trivia and same old answers. Crisscrosses have all the fun of crosswords and more, because you don't have to deal with arcane trivia and the same old answers. Puzzle veteran Helene Hovanec has created a stellar collection of conundrums, which you solve by interweaving the answers in a crisscross fashion with the help of letter-locking logic and lists of related words and phrases, sorted by length. Hours of enjoyment await!
- Author BiographyHelene Hovanec is a former elementary school teacher who has authored 66 puzzle books. Her books have sold over two million copies worldwide. She is the coordinator for the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament, the world's oldest and largest event of its kind.
- Author(s)Helene Hovanec
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- Series TitleSit & Solve
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date09/04/2014
- Content Noteb/w throughout
- Weight91 g
- Width114 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.