Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionCristina di Savoia is the life story of a Royal French princess, daughter of a famous Italian Queen, Maria de Medici, and brought up at the Paris Court of Louis XIIIth. When she was married at the early age of 13, to an older Italian Prince of the Savoia dynasty, to become the Duchess of Savoy, she found herself the center of embattled cultural controversies that made her the focus of the Tori court's interests. To story possesses all the ingredients for captivating its readers, as it deals with a young, strong, and fascinating heroine, living in a political 17th Century courtly environment, that breeds intrigue, love, adventure, and war.Her refined artistic taste makes of her the inspirational source of 17th Century Piedmontese cultural revival.
- Author(s)Marga Cottino-Jones
- Date of Publication22/09/2011
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight512 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.