Critical Care Emergency Medicine by David Farcy, Alex Flaxman, William Chiu, John C. Marshall (Hardback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $285.50+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $53.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive text on critical care emergency medicine ...goes a long waytoward establishing emergency physicians as credibleintensivists...The book is unique as it blendsthe perspective of a true intensivist with that of emergencymedicine. The book is the fi rst of its kind, and Ipredict it will become kwn as the standard referencefor those emergency physicians, as well as others, whowish to understand the overlap between emergencymedicine and critical care. --Thomas M. Scalea, MD, FACS, FCCM, R. Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center and University of Maryland School of Medicine (from the foreword) Critical Care Emergency Medicine is destined to become the standard reference for all clinicians who wish to understand the overlap between emergency medicine and critical care. Written by experienced emergency physicians and intensivists, the book is unique in incorporating both perspectives into the practice of emergency medicine and critical care. Critical Care Emergency Medicine teaches emergency physicians everything they must kw and do to better care for critically ill patients in an emergency department or to provide care in an ICU. Enhanced by numerous algorithms that speed decision making and full-color illustrations demonstrating anatomy and technique, this book is an essential practice tool. Critical Care Emergency Medicine delivers expert guidance on managing: Airway and Ventilatory Support Pulmonary Disorders Cardiovascular Disorders Gastrointestinal and Renal Disorders Neurologic and Neurosurgical Disorders Hematologic and Endocrine Disorders Infectious Diseases Toxicologic Disorders You will also find important information on the use of ultrasound, fluid management, nutritional support, pediatric considerations, patient transportation, and end-of-life issues.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Farcy, MD, FAAEM, FACEP, FCCM Medical Director of Surgical Intensivist Program Director of Emergency Department Critical Care Mount Sinai Medical Center Miami, Florida Michael C. Chiu, MD, FACS, FCCM Associate Professor of Surgery Director, Fellowship Programs in Surgical Critical Care and Acute Care Surgery R. Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center University of Maryland School of Medicine Baltimore, Maryland Alex Flaxman, MD, MSE Director, Emergency Medicine Critical Care Emergency and Critical Care Attending St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center Patterson, New Jersey Attending Intensivist Pittsburgh Critical Care Associates, Inc. Staff Intensivist Upper Allegheny Health System Olean, New York John P. Marshall, MD, FACEP Chair, Department of Emergency Medicine Maimonides Medical Center Brooklyn, New York
- Author(s)Alex Flaxman,David Farcy,John C. Marshall,William Chiu
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Out-of-print date13/12/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1718 g
- Width226 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.