All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionAn authoritative and comprehensive review of the most important clinical issues facing critically ill neurologic and neurosurgical patients. The authors provide pertinent basic, clinical, diagstic, and management guidelines for all the conditions commonly encountered in the neurocritical care unit, including the management of automic disorders that require critical care, postoperative management, and endovascular treatment. The authors also discuss the latest developments in the monitoring of different body systems, emphasizing the management of cardiorespiratory complications and other medical conditions that may threaten the patient's life. Also detailed are the concepts of intracranial physiology and current neuromonitoring techniques, subjects whose understanding is basic to effective management of critically ill neurologic patients. Numerous tables, figures, diagrams, and radiographs simplify and explicate both the diagstic and therapeutic processes.
- Author(s)Jose I. Suarez
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication13/01/2004
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Neurology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note56 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1539 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byJose I. Suarez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.