All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionKwn for his masterwork, The Great Gatsby and its criticism of American society during the 1920s, F. Scott Fitzgerald claimed the distinction of writing what many consider to be the great American vel. Critical Companion to F. Scott Fitzgerald studies the legacy of this writer, highlighting significant themes and historical references of his various works. This revised, reorganized, and fully updated revision of F. Scott Fitzgerald A to Z contains extensive updates, including new critical commentary on all Fitzgerald's major vels and short stories. This accessible volume is illustrated with first edition dust jackets, portraits of Fitzgerald throughout his life, and pictures of friends, relatives, and contemporaries. Coverage includes: a biography detailing Fitzgerald's life; detailed sypses of all Fitzgerald's major and many mir works; descriptions of major characters; discussions of important people in Fitzgerald's life, including family and friends; and helpful bibliographies and a chrology of Fitzgerald's life.
- Author BiographyMary Jo Tate holds a master's degree in English from the University of South Carolina. She is currently a resident of Mississippi, where she works as an independent scholar and researcher.
- Author(s)Mary Jo Tate
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCritical Companion Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Content Noteblack-&-white photographs & illustrations, index, bibliographies, cross-references, chronology
- Weight957 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Contained items statement14 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.