Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionTim O'Brien is the one of the greatest living American authors. He was drafted for service in Vietnam as soon as he graduated from Macalester College in 1968. His Vietnam War vels The Things They Carried and Going After Cacciato are widely ackwledged as some of the best American war vels ever written. Critical Companion to Tim O'Brien is a comprehensive new resource for anyone interested in this author's life, works, and achievements. <p> Coverage includes: <p> A concise but thorough biography of O'Brien <p> Entries on all O'Brien's works, including his war vels, Going After Cacciato, The Things They Carried, and In the Lake of the Woods; his memoir, If I Die in a Combat Zone, Box Me Up and Ship Me Home; and all his other published vels and short stories, including The Nuclear Age, July, July, and more <p> Entries on related people, places, and topics, such as Green Berets, Ernest Hemingway, metafiction, and Viet Cong <p> Appendixes, including a chrology, a bibliography of O'Brien's works, and a secondary source bibliography.
- Author(s)Susan Elizabeth Farrell
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- SubjectFiction Companions
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1008 g
- Width190 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.