All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionIT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A QUIET DINNER PARTY WITH HER COLLEAGUES- NOT THE SCENE OF A MURDER. But the murder of a stranger on her front lawn is only the first in a string of events that have Dr. Shann Frasier's life teetering on the edge of chaos. She's unable to make the deeper commitment her boyfriend deserves. Her sister shows up at her home needing a place to stay but with promise she'll remain sober. And her father is diagsed with cancer. Then Shann's life stops teetering and plunges into the abyss. Because the person behind the guttural voice on the phone wants to kw what the stranger said before he died. And he won't stop until Shann gives him the information he wants-even if she doesn't have it. He's coming for her. She's t sure the police on the case can be trusted. And her only hope of escape-for herself and for those she loves-is to overcome her buried past.
- Author BiographyA retired physician, Dr. Richard Mabry is the author of four critically acclaimed novels of medical suspense. His previous works have been finalists for the Carol Award and Romantic Times Reader's Choice Award, and have won the Selah Award. He is a past Vice-President of American Christian Fiction Writers and a member of the International Thriller Writers. He and his wife live in North Texas.
- Author(s)Richard L. Mabry
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.