All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe critical analysis presented here evaluates what management consultants offer as well as analysing the emergence of their industry as a contemporary social phemen. * Presents the latest research from the most influential researchers in the field. * Takes an inter--disciplinary approach, chapters analyse critical theory, organizational behaviour, sociology, psychology, actor--network theory and narrative analysis. * Provides the first critical evaluation of the different actors and activities that comprise the management advice sector.
- Author BiographyTimothy Clark is Professor of Organisational Behaviour at the University of Durham Business School. He has written or edited seven previous books including Managing Consultants (1995) and has written numerous articles in a range of leading journals. He is also an Assistant Editor of Human Relations. Robin Fincham is Senior Lecturer at Stirling University. He has written or edited three previous books, including Principles of Organizational Behaviour (1999), now in its third edition.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/09/2001
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note19
- Weight646 g
- Width172 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byRobin Fincham,Timothy Clark
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.