All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores reading and interpretation practices related to visual materials - here referred to as inscriptions - that accompany texts. Guiding questions include: 'What practices are required for reading inscriptions?' and 'Do textbooks allow students to develop graphicacy skill required to critically read scientific texts?' The book reveals what it takes to interpret, read, and understand visual materials, and what it takes to engage inscriptions in a critical way.
- Author(s)Jae Young Han,Lilian Pozzer-Ardenghi,W. M. Roth
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/07/2005
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContemporary Trends and Issues in Science Education
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 26
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight625 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.