All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionAnti-racism studies have blossomed over the years with scholarship and political work reinforcing each other to cement anti-racist change. But how do we understand anti-racist research? How is anti-racist research methodology different from other methods of research investigation? What are the principles of anti-racism research? This edited collection attempts to provide some answers by bringing together works that examine the perils and desires of anti-racist research with a particular focus on the tion of 'difference' and a serious consideration of the race, gender, class, and sexuality intersections/implications of educational research.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Professor George J. Sefa Dei is chair of the Sociology and Equity Studies in Education Department at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education at the University of Toronto (OISE/UT). Gurpreet Singh Johal is Junior Fellow at the Center of Criminology at the University of Toronto. He is a doctoral candidate in the Sociology and Equity Studies in Education Department at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education at the University of Toronto (OISE/UT).
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Series TitleCounterpoints
- Series Part/Volume Number252
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight430 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byGeorge J. Sefa Dei,Gurpreet Singh Johal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.