All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of New Directions for Evaluation focuses on evaluation of science, techlogy, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) programs, with special emphasis on evaluation of STEM education initiatives. STEM evaluation has always been important, given the issues facing public schools and the ecomic and social considerations of STEM fields. But because these fields today face a variety of concerns, this discussion of STEM evaluation is particularly timely. Evaluation advances may contribute to STEM fields by helping programs address the challenges they face. This volume presents multiple viewpoints and state-of-the-art examples and methodological approaches in the hope that its chapters will contribute to the understanding of STEM evaluation, STEM education, STEM education evaluation, and evaluation in general. Overall, this volume of New Directions for Evaluation may help t only to move the field to consider new methods and methodologies for engaging in evaluation but also to reconsider ideas of what it means to engage in scientific evaluation.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/04/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJ-B PE Single Issue (Program) Evaluation
- Series Part/Volume Number109
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight160 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byDouglas Huffman,Frances Lawrenz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.