All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe topics in this book represent the presentations given at the First and Second Annual Meetings entitled Critical Issues in Surgery held at the Frenchman's Reef Beach Resort, st. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands, November 1992 and 1993. This symposium was sponsored by the Department of Surgery, and the Department of Nursing Education and Quality Assurance of Cooper Hospital/University Medical Center, the University of Medicine and Den- tistry of New Jersey, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Camden, New Jersey, as well as the Academy of Medicine of New Jersey. Chapter authors were charged with the task of writing brief overviews of major issues related to the field of general surgery and critical care medicine. The book is specifically tailored to the needs of general surgeons, allied health professionals and nursing personnel involved in all phases of caring for the surgical patient. Although intended as a reference source with emphasis on up-dated approaches applied in general surgery, it is hoped that the discussion of these topics will compliment other texts and manuscripts. Obviously, a book of this length cant cover the whole multidiSCiplinary and complex field of surgery. However, the co-editors are certain that the annual appearance of this text will highlight comprehensive, new and interesting approaches to the field of surgery.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight419 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAnthony J. Delrossi,Aurel C. Cernaianu,Richard K. Spence
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.