All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionCritical realism is a movement in philosophy and the human sciences most closely associated with the work of Roy Bhaskar. Since the publication of Bhaskars A Realist Theory of Science, critical realism has had a profound influence on a wide range of subjects. This reader makes accessible, in one volume, key readings to stimulate debate about and within critical realism. It explores the following themes: * transcendental realist * the theory of explanatory critique * dialectics * Bhaskar's critical naturalist philosophy of science.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/1998
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white tables
- Weight1111 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edited byAlan Norrie,Andrew Collier,Margaret Archer,Prof. Roy Bhaskar,Tony Lawson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.