Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past twenty five years the Commission on Equilibrium Data of the Analytical Division of the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry has been sponsoring a ncritical compilation of metal complex formation constants and related equilibrium constants. This work was extensive in scope and resulted in publication of two large volumes of Stability Constants by the Chemical Society (London). The first volume, edited by L. G. Sillen (for irganic ligands) and by A. E. Martell (for organic ligands), was published in 1964 and covered the literature through 1962. The second volume, subtitled Supplement No. 1, edited by L. G. Sillen and E. Hogfeldt (for irganic ligands), and A. E. Martell and R. M. Smith (for organic ligands), was published in 1971 and covered the literature up to 1969. These two large compilations attempted to cover all papers in the field related to metal complex equilibria (heats, entropies, and free energies). Most recently a ncritical compilation of organic ligands by D. D. Perrin (Pergamon Press) extended coverage of the literature through 1973 and a similar volume for irganic ligands by E. Hogfeldt covered through 1974. Since it was the policy of the Commission during that period to avoid decisions concerning the quality and reliability of the published work, th~ compilation would frequently contain from ten to twenty values for a single equilibrium constant.
- Author(s)Arthur E. Martell,Robert M. Smith
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- Series TitleCritical Stability Constants
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1612 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.