All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCritical Thinking is a comprehensive and accessible introduction to the essential skills required to make strong arguments. The authors provide a thorough treatment of such topics as deductive and inductive reasoning, logical fallacies, the importance of inference, how to recognize and avoid ambiguity, and how to assess what is or is t relevant to an argument. This seventh edition adds a chapter on legal reasoning, and grants access to a substantial website of additional questions and other interactive resources.
- Author BiographyThe late William Hughes was Professor and Chair in the Philosophy Department at the University of Guelph, Canada. Jonathan Lavery is Associate Professor of Society, Culture, and Environment at Wilfrid Laurier University, Brantford, Canada. Katheryn Doran is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Hamilton College, USA.
- Author(s)Jonathan Lavery,Katheryn Doran,William Hughes
- PublisherBroadview Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBroadview Press Ltd
- Weight739 g
- Width165 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.