All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionCritical thinking, being a general competency, is usable in different professions and areas of human life. In most professions, the crucial ability is to be capable of problem-solving and decision-making. If one needs to make a decision, it is the critical thinking aspect that is most helpful in making the right decision. Nowadays, much more important than to kw how to find information is the ability to meaningfully process it. Critical thinking includes higher-order cognitive operations, such as interpretation, analysis, evaluation, inference, explanation and self-regulation. The authors of this book examine the theories, methods and challenges of critical thinking and its applications in the real world.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight418 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byGerard Gibson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.