Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionCritical Thinking in the 21st Century Classroom is an essential guide for teachers who want to promote evaluative thinking, problem solving, and independent learning in their classrooms. Monica Sevilla gives you valuable insight into the benefits of learning how to think critically and how to develop standards-based lessons, activities, and projects with use of the higher order thinking skills to fully develop your students thinking skills and potential. Important strategies and tips for effective student learning are also included in this must-have book.
- Author BiographyMonica Sevilla is an educator with the Los Angeles School District and an author of over 50 books in print and eBooks.
- Author(s)Monica Sevilla
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.