Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes essays reevaluating and challenging the critiques of the urban studies field.
- Author BiographyJonathan S. Davies is Reader in Public Policy at the University of Warwick and the author of Partnerships and Regimes: The Politics of Urban Regeneration in the UK. David L. Imbroscio is Professor of Political Science at the University of Louisville and the author of Urban America Reconsidered: Alternatives for Governance and Policy. Together they coedited Theories of Urban Politics, Second Edition.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication07/02/2011
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white tables
- Weight335 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDavid L. Imbroscio,Jonathan S. Davies
- Foreword byClarence N. Stone
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.