All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to increase adults' understanding of television and to develop their critical viewing skills, this text explores persuasion and presentation techniques, the programming policy of television stations, and potential effects of violence, sex, and commercials on the viewer. Also presents critical awareness exercises. The book does t advocate turning off the set, but, rather, encourages self-control.
- Author BiographyIbrahim M. Hefzallah is Professor of Educational Technology at Fairfield University Media Center in Fairfield, Connecticut.
- Author(s)I.M. Hefzallah
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/02/1987
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.