Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of the Townsend Papers in the Humanities commemorates the twenty-fifth year of the Doreen B. Townsend Center for the Humanities at the University of California, Berkeley. As such, the volume is an attempt to capture the breadth and depth of lectures and events presented by the center. Many are revised versions of lectures and presentations organized in connection with the annual appointment of the Avenali Professor in the Humanities at Berkeley (generously funded by Joan and Peter Avenali), or Berkeley's Una's Lecturer (endowed in the memory of Una Smith Ross, Class of 1911); several are based on other events presented by the center over the years, such as the Humanities Perspectives on Aging program or the Futures lecture series organized to commemorate the center's tenth anniversary. All are the reflection of a public event before a live audience. We have chosen to retain references to the live event where they occur, though space limitations would t permit the inclusion of audience questions.
- Author BiographyTeresa Stojkov is Associate Director for The Doreen B. Townsend Center for the Humanities.
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleBerkeley Forum in the Humanities
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illustrations
- Weight3 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byTeresa Stojkov
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.