CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is original in focusing on critical political ecomy, identifying its character and reviewing its continuing legacy. In doing so it throws new light on Hegel and Marx and a range of subsequent theorist. It also develops a perspective on topics such as postmodernism, globalization, identity politics and the cultural turn.
- Author BiographyGARY BROWNING is Professor of Politics at Oxford Brookes University, UK. His previous publications include Hegel and the History of Political Philosophy (1999) and Rethinking R.G. Collingwood: Philosophy, Politics and the Unity of Theory and Practice (2004). He is General Editor of the journal Contemporary Political Theory. ANDREW KILMISTER is Senior Lecturer in Economics at Oxford Brookes University, UK. He has published articles on socialist models of development, economic transition in post-communist societies and concepts of restructuring. He is a member of the editorial board of Debatte: Journal of Contemporary Central and Eastern Europe.
- Author(s)Andrew Kilmister,Gary Browning
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/07/2006
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.