All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book you will find 60 different crochet motifs from simple granny squares to more complicated, Japanese inspired motifs. With these motifs you can make blankets, cushions or even clothing and accessories such as skirts, mittens or scarves. This book also contains 15 projects based on the motifs that you can make for you or your home.
- Author BiographyAgnieszka Strycharska graduated from Art School in Poland and contributes to crochet and interior design magazines around the world regularly. She lives in the Polish countryside near the city of Lodz with her husband, two daughters, four cats and three dogs.
- Author(s)Agnieszka Strycharska
- PublisherTuva Publishing
- Date of Publication16/05/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationIstanbul
- Country of PublicationTurkey
- ImprintTuva Publishing
- Weight544 g
- Width206 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.