Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.96Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $17.02Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionCrochet hats featuring 6 basic designs with mix and match facial features. Create a disaur, bear, puppy, wolf, panda, and a giraffe. Though there are 6 basic designs, a minimum of 18 possible combinations exist so you can create your very own unique crochet hatimal! This book includes instructions for all sizes from newborn through large adults! You can make something for everyone in the family! How cute would mother/daughter father/son hats be?!!
- Author BiographyI started crocheting in 2008 when I made a baby blanket for my co-worker as a baby shower gift. I did not know how to crochet at the time so I bought a set of crochet hooks, a Teach Yourself How To Crochet book and a baby blanket kit and sat down and taught myself how to make the blanket. She loved the blanket so much that she told me I needed to start selling my stuff. I was hesitant at first since that was the first thing I had ever made so I purchased a few more books, some yarn and started making stuffed animals for my daughter who at the time was 10 years old. I would then take the animals to work and show them off to my co-workers who in turn would then ask me to make some for them and so began my venture in crochet! In January of 2009 I hooked up with the amazing Julie Harberts of Purple Owl Photography, I started my Etsy shop and away I went! I wrote my first crochet pattern in 2010 and immediately fell in love with designing. That pattern to this day is still one of my best sellers! It is PDF 002 Cat in Hat hat. This pattern is basically a simple red and white striped top hat. I opened up a Ravelry store where all my patterns are available for purchase as individual electronic downloads. I have since expanded to creating my own website, Facebook Fan Page, an Etsy store, an ArtFire store, a Bonanza store, a Craftsy store, and I also sell on various other venues from time to time as time permits.
- Author(s)Rebecca R Goldsmith
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Shallon Vandervort
- Photographer(s)Julie Harberts
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.