All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionDo you love to crochet? What could be better than an illustrated modern reference guide and a visually stunning source of inspiration-in the same book? Readers will find oodles of tips and tricks-both to help beginners get comfortable with the basics, and to show masters of the craft how to take their crocheting to new heights. Just a few essential techniques can go a long way toward ensuring fun and success with crochet! Helpful introductory sections explain stitches, textures, materials, equipment, and everything else new crocheters will need to get started, while projects range from the beautifully simple to the challenging. Inside, you'll find dozens of bold and beautiful designs for pillows, throws, rugs, sweaters, jackets, scarves, hats, gloves-and so much more. Includes a glorious selection of striking and colourful photographs bound to generate exciting new ideas for future crochet projects.
- Author BiographyEva Wincent has been running her own knitting business for twenty years. She is among Sweden's most prolific and respected knitters. Paula Hammerskog is a communication consultant and the author of several books. She has been an avid knitter for many years and lives in Sweden.
- Author(s)Eva Wincent,Paula Hammerskog
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/06/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content NoteColour throughout
- Width194 mm
- Height266 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.