All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy an entire decade of the magazine that crochet lovers look to and cherish above all others! This DVD-ROM includes every page of every issue of Crochet World magazine from 1991 to 2000 a total of 60 issues. Search by word or phrase across all Table of Contents pages in a single file. The fully searchable PDFs are printer friendly, and the DVD is both PC and MAC compatible and can also be played on Region 1 DVD players.
- Author BiographyAnnie s is part of the third-generation Muselman family business, founded in 1925 and long known for original craft designs including crochet, knitting, card making, paper crafts, beading, sewing, quilting, and needlework. Annie s books are sold through independent retailers and major chain stores worldwide. They are headquartered in Berne, Indiana.
- PublisherAnnie's Attic
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnnie's Attic
- Weight68 g
- Width137 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.