Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.23+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionBeanies are a must-have for any season. Whether sporty, glamorous, trendy or offbeat there's a style here to suit everyone. The best thing about crocheted beanies is their versatility and that is why they are so much fun to design and create. There are 20 crochet hat projects featured in this book, with designs suitable for beginners as well as experienced crocheters. The reader will find a helpful step-by-step techniques section at the front of the book with explanatory diagrams and a guide to yarn lengths. Each project is accompanied by clear instructions and a list of the materials and equipment needed, with a beautiful colour photograph of the finished beanie.
- Author BiographyFrauke Kiedaisch is a textile designer based in Germany. She studied at the School of Art and Design in Hannover and then worked for a number of women's magazines. She now lives and works in Hofheim as a freelance editor and designer for yarn producers and magazines.
- Author(s)Frauke Kiedaisch
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleTwenty to Make
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note52 colour
- Weight136 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.