All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrochet 20 little bears and dress them up in a wonderful range of colourful outfits that will delight both adults and children alike. All the bears in the book are based on the same, simple crocheted bear, approximately 12cm (4 in) tall, instructions for which are provided at the beginning of the book. The bears have a firm texture and are made in a stable, seated position. There are 20 unique bears to choose from, each with its own crocheted outfit, and of course all of the characters can be adapted by simply changing the colours used or by 'mixing and matching' the various items iof clothing and accessories. Build up a collection of your own handmade bears, or create gorgeous, personalised gifts for your friends and family to suit any occasion.
- Author BiographyVal Pierce's passion for knitting began when her father taught her to knit at the age of five. Later in life she began home knitting for yarn manufacturers, and since then she has made a huge range of items, from evening dresses to teddy bears. She later began designing items of her own, and before long Val's designs were appearing regularly in national knitting and crochet magazines. She also teaches knitting, as well as a range of other needlecrafts, to both adults and children. Val lives and works in Shropshire.
- Author(s)Val Pierce
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/03/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleTwenty to Make
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note45 colour illustrations
- Weight134 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.