Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.83Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionCrochetopedia is a comprehensive reference guide to crochet. Encompassing all the kw-how essential for learning to crochet through intermediate stitches and advanced techniques, this guide is designed to help its readers learn and master every skill before moving on. An array of over thirty fun, fabulous projects helps the reader to progress, and exploring advanced techniques such as chainless foundations, thread crochet, and garment construction gives the reader confidence to try different crochet methods. A gallery section featuring photographs of experimental and fashion crochet is also included as a springboard to inspire readers to begin creating their own patterns. Crochetopedia also comes complete with a handy photographic stitch directory, allowing the reader to browse through and easily select a crochet stitch. This alphabetical directory provides cross-references to detailed stitch instructions, and easy discovery of any corresponding projects. The ease of cross-referencing, attention to detail, and beauty of this book make Crochetopedia an essential guide for all who enjoy this craft.
- Author BiographyJulie Oparka is a crocheter, crochet instructor, and President of the Mi Stitchin' Time Crochet Guild Chapter of the Crochet Guild of America. She is the imagination behind Red Berry Crochet, designing patterns for the home and ladies' accessories. Her patterns have also been featured in national magazines.
- Author(s)Julie Oparka
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note500+, full colour throughout
- Weight956 g
- Width222 mm
- Height222 mm
- Format DetailsWire-O
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.