All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.59
- AU $40.99Trending at AU $51.66
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $22.84
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $19.85
About this product
- DescriptionTake one deadly bite and, bam, a man's life is changed forever, or so Caleb discovers when a loss of control leads to him joining the military and leaving everything behind. Now that he's back, making amends is harder than expected. His ex-girlfriend, Renny, is t interested in excuses. Caleb might have returned, but her plan is to keep him at arm's length-only she can't. Her son deserves a chance to get to kw his father, but that doesn't mean that Renny is letting Caleb back into her heart. Now if only her heart would cooperate. Things get dangerous when a mysterious being starts stalking the residents of Bitten Point. When the monster threatens his son, Caleb kws that it's time to unleash his dark inner beast so he can snap at danger and take a bite out of life.Contains mature themes.
- Author BiographyEve Langlais is the author of the Freakn' Shifters series, the Princess of Hell series, and the Alien Abduction series. She makes her home in Canada with her husband and three children. Visit her at evelanglais.com. Chandra Skyye loves bringing characters and stories to life through voice acting and singing the blues. A lover of life, she spends her spare time being creative, appreciating nature, and sharing fun times with nice people and good dogs.
- Author(s)Eve Langlais
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication26/01/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleBitten Point
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight79 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)Chandra Skyye
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time378
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.