All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.40
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.69
About this product
- DescriptionRosie Ferguson, in the first bloom of young womanhood, is obsessed with tournament tennis. Her mother is a recovering alcoholic still grieving the death of her first husband; her stepfather, a struggling writer, must wrestle with his own demons. And w Rosie finds that her athletic gifts, once a source of triumph and escape, place her in peril, as a shadowy man who stalks her from the bleachers seems to be developing an obsession of his own. Crooked Little Heart asks big questions in intimate ways: What keeps a family together? What are the small heartbreaks that tear at the fabric of our lives? What happens to grief when it goes underground? And on what road must we walk with our flawed and crooked hearts?
- Author BiographyAnne Lamottis the<i>New York Times</i>bestselling author of<i>Help, Thanks, Wow; Small Victories; Stitches</i>;<i>Some Assembly Required</i>;<i>Grace (Eventually)</i>;<i>Plan B</i>;<i>Traveling Mercies; Bird by Bird</i>;<i>Operating Instructions</i>, and the forthcoming<i>Hallelujah Anyway</i>. She is also the author of several novels, including<i>Imperfect Birds</i>and<i>Rosie</i>. A past recipient of a Guggenheim Fellowship and an inductee to the California Hall of Fame, she lives in Northern California.
- Author(s)Anne Lamott
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/1999
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.