Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionA compelling and timely vel that explores the underpinnings of a deeply conservative Australian Catholic community whose outward piety hides a shameful underbelly that dares t be exposed. Thomas, a 23-year-old student priest, emerges alone from the wilderness four days after surviving a plane crash. But a missing woman's footprints are found with his, near the crash site. What part did Thomas play in her disappearance? And why does he claim he can remember thing? Sent to a psychiatrist to recover his memories, Thomas' life and world unravel in ways he could never have foreseen, shaking the very foundations of his faith, his loyalty to the Catholic Church and the vocation he has chosen. Grappling with impossible expectations and burdened with guilt, the flawed characters show the consequences of oppressive rules colliding with impulses that can't be tamed.
- Author(s)John Watt
- PublisherWild Dingo Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationVIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWild Dingo Press
- Weight254 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.