All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBailey's Farmer's Market is all abuzz with the impending visit of the Central South Carolina Restaurant Association. Becca is quite excited, especially since her parents are visiting. But when the president of the Association vetoes Becca's strawberry preserves, she finds herself reeling from the snub. After pulling herself together, Becca heads home, only to find the president's body in her kitchen and her mother with bloody hands. Now, Becca has to use her sleuthing skills to get her mom out of this terrible jam...before she winds up preserving in prison.
- Author BiographyPaige Shelton spent lots of years in advertising but now writes novels full time. She lives in Salt Lake City, Utah, with her husband and son. When she s up early enough, one of her favorite things is to watch the sun rise over the Wasatch Mountains.
- Author(s)Paige Shelton
- PublisherBerkley Books
- Date of Publication06/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleFarmers' Market Mysteries
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Books
- Weight145 g
- Width109 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.