Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionSjogren taps into some of her favourite themes including pop culture, geography and showbiz, and debuts new topics like acronyms, currency and journalism. Savvy solvers will greet our nation's most beloved fictional heroine, meet the hilarious host of a famous game show and feast on some tasty Canadian confections. They all fly high if they kw Canada's first female astronaut and hit the nail on the head if they can name the last spike site and TV's colourful, clutzy handyman. Sjogren is a firm believer in the brain gym benefits of crosswords.
- Author BiographyGwen Sjogren, one of Canadas top crossword designers, has earned the esteem of crossword fans by producing hundreds of puzzles with intriguing themes, witty wordplay and creative layouts. Sjogren has designed twelve crossword collections, including the last six in the O Canada Crosswords series. Originally from Hamilton, Ontario, she now lives in Calgary, Alberta. Shes been a guest at many media outlets including CBC Radio.
- Author(s)Gwen Sjogren
- PublisherHarbour Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHarbour Publishing
- Weight300 g
- Width255 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.