All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionPuzzle designer extraordinaire Gwen Sjogren is back with the fourth book in her very popular Cross-Canada Crosswords series. With more puzzles than ever before this is bound to be a hit with crossword fans from Halifax to Haida Gwaii. Packed with fifty new puzzles and quirky trivia, this collection is passionately Canadian in both spellings and themes. From national nesters to goalie greats, natural phemena to sea serpents, the book uses clever clues to decipher exclusively Canadian themes.
- Author BiographyGwen Sjogren, one of Canadas top crossword designers, has earned the esteem of crossword fans by producing hundreds of puzzles with intriguing themes, witty wordplay and creative layouts. Sjogren has designed twelve crossword collections, including the last six in the O Canada Crosswords series. Originally from Hamilton, Ontario, she now lives in Calgary, Alberta. Shes been a guest at many media outlets including CBC Radio.
- Author(s)Gwen Sjogren
- PublisherHarbour Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHarbour Publishing
- Weight252 g
- Width192 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.