CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume brings together a well-selected collection of twelve articles providing a comprehensive and very informative summary of contemporary work on lexical blending. It combines theoretically informed descriptions of a variety of languages and a number of contributions with a theoretically original focus. It is the first book of its kind on the subject, and because of its cross-disciplinary nature, it is of high relevance t only to word-formation scholars and students, but also to a wide readership within the linguistics community.
- Author BiographyVincent Renner, Francois Maniez and Pierre J.L. Arnaud, University of Lyon, France.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication13/12/2012
- Series TitleTrends in Linguistics. Studies and Monographs [TILSM]
- Series Part/Volume Number252
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight536 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byFrancois Maniez,Pierre Arnaud,Vincent Renner
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.