All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.73
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis poignant coming-of-age story will change your perception of what shonen manga can be. Reads R to L (Japanese Style), for audiences T With Ko in his second year of high school and Aoba in her first, the regionals for Summer Koshien are about to begin! The third round pits Seishu up against mighty Ryuou Gakuin--one of the teams favored to win the whole shebang. Do Ko and team have what it takes to even advance that far in the tourney? But first, Aoba's cousin enters the picture, and he might shake things up on a different front.
- Author BiographyOne of the biggest names in the manga industry today, Mitsuru Adachi made his debut in 1970 with Kieta Bakuon in the pages of Deluxe Shonen Sunday. The creator of numerous mega-hits such as Touch, Miyuki, and Cross Game, Adachi Sensei received the Shogakukan Manga Award for all three of the aforementioned series. Truly at the top echelon of the manga industry, his cumulative works have seen over 200 million copies sold, and many of his series have been adapted into anime, live-action TV series and film. A master of his medium, Adachi has come to be known for his genius handling of dramatic elements skillfully combined with romance, comedy and sports. He, along with Rumiko Takahashi, has become synonymous with the phenomenal success of Shonen Sunday in Japan.
- Author(s)Mitsuri Adachi
- PublisherViz Media
- Date of Publication12/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleCross Game
- Series Part/Volume Number04
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width129 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mitsuri Adachi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.